Friday, December 11, 2015

I tried to give up, but I failed

It all started back a few years ago. My mom and dad got it too. Yes, I had panic attack as well as my parents. I was studying at UST that time and I got depressed because one day my mom and dad were fighting and I entered their fight and shouted so much. I was confined in bed for 1 year and 3 months. I woke up 3 days before my mother's birthday. All I did to recover was to pray. Even our cat named Ming Ming had panic attack. After a few days of constant prayer, we had recovered back again. I used to sell Junk those times and would stay late up at night picking trash. But before that I did Internet Marketing. I wanted to buy Charles Linden's Method or Panic Away but I didn't had the money. But it still helped by reading the website. I was on forums too. I hit my head on the wall when I was still on bed and tried to kill myself. My head was full of regrets. Household people would put food on a cabinet next to me and I would eat while laying because I can't move well. I go to the bathroom but quietly because I didn't want them  to think that I'm not paralyzed and they may treat me normally and fine but I'm not and that would be too hard for me. But I stood up again and even if I had setbacks, I never gave up and persisted to recover.

There are 3 songs I know eclusively for panic attack which are Panic Attack by Fall of Troy, Panic Attack by Dream Theatre and Forget to Remember by Mudvayne.

Being well is awesome. I still smoke now about 1 pack a day and plan on quitting and is saving for an e-cigarrette.

No comments:

Post a Comment