Monday, December 14, 2015

Blah

Just here at our dorm. I'm gonna be buying some weed later for about P50. That will be enough for I think 4 days? Anyways, the story "The Magic Buddy Bag" was from my life. I only changed the names of the characters. I've been thinking of my Buddy Bag with magic powers that can instantly give me anything I want that fits inside it. I'm watching FlipTop too.

Do you know that God records your good deeds even if you haven't still made them but just thought of them? And he doesn't record the bad ones you just thought if you haven't still made them.

I'm a Muslim by the way. I'll be updating you soon when I have bought the weed. See ya.

Update: I've bought the weed yesterday. Ha ha. I'm feeling high right now. I've stole a Nescafe Espreso Roast a while ago at Kambal Pandesal store at the ground floor. I've been doing this on Red Horse Beer Extra Strong too. I have budget only on Mighty Red Cigarettes. He he.

I'm going to form a band called Cinch, and I have 7 songs memorized. I lost all my songs one time while I was doing business with my entrepreneurial job called Nysd Pen that I designed and built myself. It got confiscated by the Baranggay though.

The one's that I remember the song names are: Noob's Kite, Sacrament, Abyss, Possession and Intention.

There's this website that has really cool mods for GTA San Andreas including Bullethole, Ragdoll, bullets coming out from your gun and a whole lot more: hotmist.ddo.jp

No comments:

Post a Comment