Thursday, December 17, 2015

Computer Shop

Yeah... I'm on a computer shop at Teresa. I just played Doom 3 and it was pretty scary. I died and quit because I jumped on a lava or something. I smoked weed 2 times today. I just rolled it on a paper. Often I would always think of the Magic Buddy Bag as real. Some of the thoughts were like going back to rehab and giving P10,000 to each person even the attendants and giving them Game Boy Advance each too. There's this plug that instantly charges appliances or electronics. I also thought of having so many Choco Muchos and giving them too to the patients. I also gave P100,000,000 or more to my family and I kept P50,000,000. I wish my Buddy Bag would one day have magic and give me anything I want but that ain't going to be true. It's just a fiction. I need to work my ass off to get money. I plan to make a cigarette company and the name of the cigarette is Ignyt. There will be a half cigarette which I will name Ignyt Puffs. I also am planning to make a computer shop called "The Cube". On the left side there would be the Game Zone and on the right the Net Cafe. People who play games are sometimes Noisy so I planned to make it separate with the people who will only use the internet.

Chao.

No comments:

Post a Comment